Monday, March 4, 2013

family time






These last few weeks have been nothing but family!
us girls took a trip to the mall on wednesday and it was lots of fun to catch up and hang out
 then friday night I decided to just go stay the night at my parents and it ended up being a party
they took me to thai food friday night which is never a let down and we watched movies and pigged out
saturday morning my mom and I went and got our nails done which is always the best way to end a good week, then we did some shopping
the kids played some football since the weather was so nice, we all loved having the sun out!
I even thought it was time to finally go get a car wash cause I haven't since last summer, it was really exciting. 
Its been lots of fun and I am so excited to have spring on its way!
can't get enough of my fam 


No comments:

Post a Comment