Thursday, November 17, 2011

early thanksgiving!!

If this is starting a new tradition then I am thrilled about it.
Mike casually set up a little thanksgiving dinner with the friends and it ended up being a big event! We were surprised how many people came. It was great to see everyone, especially the ones I hardly see.
It was so much fun and the food was awesome.
I do not mind at all having two thanksgiving dinners...can't wait for next week!!



Favorite quote of the week....
"Jax, I pray one day you wake up and you don't like country music anymore..."
Hahahaha, poor Richy. He gets so sick of my mushy country love songs....

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so glad you are back. I plan to stalk your blog very frequently :) Love you cousin!! I'm glad to see you are so happy, you and your man look GRRRRRREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete