Friday, December 2, 2011

just like that


And he's off! Just like that, dropped him off at the curb and watched him walk away.
my heart broke when he looked back 5 times and when him and carson hugged.
don't think we really knew what we were in for
I am so happy for him though, he is going to do awesome!

Just last night we got a call from the mtc. the lady said I just had to call and tell you how rare it is that we find someone like your son, he is just so upbeat and happy here. We all just adore him already in just a few days.
He wanted me to call and say that he loves you all so much and not to worry.
What an awesome phone call to get, we all miss him so much and are just so comforted to know that this is what he chose to do. And that he is making the best of the mtc!
Good luck elder, can't wait for the first letter...

2 comments:

  1. Aw this is so awesome! It's soooo hard to say goodbye, but of course it's where we want them to be! I actually saw your bro and kameron Barney at Walmart the other day! Chris and I talked to them for a bit, they were buying goods for the MTC :) aww we have such good little bros!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great. I am so happy for him and your family!

    ReplyDelete