Tuesday, December 6, 2011

ch ch ch changes!

Freak I am blessed....these past few weeks have been crazy and so amazing all at the same time! I am so thankful to have Rob out on the mission, I sure do miss him so much. Our family is staying strong though!
Just a few little updates I have been excited about....

-Got our first email from Rob!!!!!! I am still smiling ear to ear about it. It was so awesome hearing from him. Such a sweet and sincere email. Made my heart just melt :) he is doing just wonderful and loving it so much. I can not wait to see the changes in him and see him grow.
-I got a new job!!! I heard about this job from a friend and wasn't thinking much of it. I turned in a resume, got an interview and just found out yesterday I got it and I start the 20th. It was bittersweet turning in my two weeks here at Rescue Alert, been nothing but a great job with awesome people. I just think it's time to step up to something more high pace. I am so excited and so nervous to meet new people and work, its always a challenge to step out of the comfort zone. Bring it on!!
-I got a new car! Ok, I am only announcing this cause it was the smartest decision ever. I didn't like my last car and all the problems it was having. It was so dang expensive too! I decided to put it on KSL to see if anyone would buy it, well 2 months past with nothing. Finally a guy came and looked at it and wanted it that night. I was thrilled but also freaking out cause I didn't have a car yet. After 2 weeks of non stop car hunting and mooching rides I finally found a great honda civic that cut my payment and insurance down by a lot. I am so thrilled and I just love the car and the fact that it is 4 door!! I know it will be more reliable than what I had.

November was a great month and a lot of changes! I am beyond stoked to have December here, I seriously love this month and all the festivities it brings. Life is so dang good and I am excited for the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment