Thursday, February 2, 2012

guilty, very guilty

ever have those very rotten bad days?
then your husband/boyfriend calls and you take it out on them and don't even notice??
I was so guilty of this just yesterday...

starting this new job has sure been quite the challenge for me and trying to get the hang of it all
well I was having a very bad day and everything else was just going wrong

well...poor richy calls just after my little melt down. I hung up and seriously felt so bad cause I knew my tone said it all, so I hurried and drove home to go say sorry. and what do I come home to?
just him with a bouquet of flowers waiting for me with a huge smile on his face like nothing even happened.
and that is why I am thankful to be dating someone that is the opposite of me

I am so grateful for the simple things that just make the days go a little smoother :) 


3 comments:

  1. 1,000 brownie points for Richy! Jax that is so stinking cute! He is so good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much. You two are the best!

    ReplyDelete