Tuesday, February 21, 2012

sweet moments

my dad, carson and i went to the temple and it was just one of those moments i am forever going to treasure
i loved so much having my dad baptize and confirm me, even though he started the confirmation calling me brother weidner hahaha i am just one of the sons now
it was a very tender experience and i am so glad we were all able to go together, it was nice being with them there cause usually our times dont work out together
i love the temple and i love going on a slow afternoon when you really have time to ponder and get some answers
 i feel guilty having them so close sometimes, gotta take advantage!

my favorite part....we got there right as a group was going in and in the chapel carson says out loud, ugh dad this is going to take hours!!! the temple lady felt so bad that she let us go ahead and get in first :) i am so glad carson loves going just as much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment