Tuesday, February 21, 2012

mushy




thankful for a lot of dear girls in my life, but tonight these ones are taking the spotlight
sounds cheesy but tonight is just one of those nights
i am thankful that they get me through my rough patches
they put up with my crazy self
i am thankful that they are patient with me
thankful that i have been friends with them for years
love the advice they give me
they have taught me what real friends are
thankful for the sweet texts i randomly get
i do not like that most of them are far away, but its only that much better when i see them
i am so thankful i get to see celeste and megan in 2 weeks. my heart skips a beat when i think of it


thankful for these girls, the fun spirits that they have
i love this calling so much and that i get to see these girls all the time
i learn so much from them and love being crazy with them

thankful for a good life and learning experiences everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment